Scrapbook Quotes and Scrapbook Inspirational Sayings Tips
Use Scrapbook Quotes to Enrich Your Graduation Scrapbook!
It would be wonderful for your good friends to have their own little book of thoughts kept by their bedside every time. Scrapbooks have always been in vogues and surprisingly through all ages and people from all walks of life.
Now just like a diary where one would pen down their thoughts and deeds, a scrapbook goes one step ahead and adds fun with the help of visual tools such as pictures, photos, collages, quotations etc.
If you are planning on getting a scrapbook as a graduation gift for your good friend and don’t know where to begin with, then may we suggest a few tips that would involve great Scrapbook quotes and scrapbook inspirational sayings:
If you take a look online or in the libraries, one would be spoilt for choice and have the best scrapbook quotes that suit your persona for your lovely graduation scrapbook.
Today with this write up we aim to help you find some lovely quotations that would not only bring a smile to your friends' face but would also help him/remember the precious memories you have.
- If you would like to learn how to go about scrapbooking then there are various options online and off to find tutorials to help you with the same, some of the classes are even free. Check the local classifieds in the daily newspapers or on social networking sites online and you would be spoilt for a choice to choose from.
- If there is an organisation in your locality to help you become a member and be a part of their group, then we suggest you join and learn new trades and tricks that would one day make you a well renowned scrap booker.
A scrapbook with versatility and diversity makes an interesting read, hence go ahead and drop your inhibition when getting the best quotes, but do not include quotes which you think don’t suit your friend and your relationship with him/her!
Now you are ready with your colourful scrapbook and want to fill it with quotes that would make sense and have a wonderful meaning which portrays your best moments together.
Now that you have come to us for a suggestion, let us help you all the way with the essential Scrapbook quotes that would enhance your readership quotient.Some of the all time favourite quotes used by scrapbooker’s across the world are:
- “Friends are always worth the trouble."
- "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- "'Till the end I'll always be your Best FRIEND!"
- "Friendship is a knot tied by angels' hands"
- "God is like the best sidekick!"
- "May the spirit of the wolf watch over you and keep you safe."
If you would like some whacky and humours quotes then here you are with a list to begin with:
- Men are like steel; both are worthless when they loose their temper.
- We are the people our parents warned us about.
- The nice part of living in a small town is that when I don't know what I'm doing, someone else does.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
These were a few tips on quotes you may choose to begin with, so have fun scrapping away your thoughts memories.Return from Scrapbook Quotes to Graduation gifts main pageReturn to High School Graduation Gifts Guide